Brake fault in the 2019 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid and should I buy?

Brake fault in the 2019 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid and should I buy?

Been looking at the new Toyota Rav4 Hybrid. Dealers I have gone to in Melbourne say its 3-4 months wait. What do others think? I see it’s been getting some good reviews - over 8/10 for many including Chasing cars one:

Have also seen some brake problems with the car so not sure if it is such a good idea. The car is fairly new in Australia so not sure what to make of it.

What do other owners on here think about their Rav4?

I like the looks of the new Rav4. I was at a local Toyota dealers on Saturday with a friend pick their new car up. They seem to still reckon that supply was limited and there is over 5 months wait on some 2019 Hybrid Rav4 models.

the new model Rav4 a long with other Toyota product is currently on hold due to demands and hybrid issue, best to contact dealers to see when the next one on shipment

Yeah, its design is different and it’s attractive, my friend recently received this in London, he was telling me that its good variant from Toyota, but if you ask to me in SUV I would suggest URUS from Lamborghini, and in trucks i would suggest Ford f150 that i am using for blocked driveway towing Manhattan, its a very powerful machine.